|Job Title:||Logistics Lead/Delivery Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced Logistics lead who will support and lead the Forward & Reverse Site Logistic requirements relating to Network Rollout (NRO) of Radio Products for a leading telecoms company.
Collaborating with the overall supply chain and project management organisations the role will involve the planning and management of the Forward & Reverse Site Logistic services needed to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance across the BCQA and DICI phases of the site delivery lifecycle.
- Responsible for the delivery of Logistic services for the deployment of equipment from site instruction through to site acceptance.
- Organise and coordinate the forward and reverse site Logistic services, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements.
- Manage Third parties to deliver Logistics services through a controlled program of works ensuring that all services are undertaken to budget and within SLA.
- Inventory and replenishment Management in line with project guidelines.
- Management of operational delivery spares to cover short shipments and Dead on Arrivals (DoA's)
- Ensure Delivery critical metric measures are in place and continually reported on.
- Translation of customer documentation and process guides into specific Logistic guidelines to support rollout activities.
- Participate in Customer meetings and issue associated reports.
- Actively handle Logistic issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment.
- Telecoms logistics ideally but can consider other areas where multiple items/products with different order/delivery dates have to be managed from supply to coincide with a full customer delivery solution.
- Stock Management Principles
- Planning and organisation skills for large projects.
- Experience in managing third-party suppliers in the delivery of Logistics services.
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
- Excellent leading and supervising skills combined with an ambitious mindset.
- Experience in tackling challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Global Customs Compliance Expert
Document Controller - SharePoint Expert - Telecoms
B2B Telesales Executive - Mobile Telecom