|Commercial Finance Analyst - Part Qualified (ACCA\CIMA)
|Cordelia Du Plessis
|over 1 year ago
Exciting Finance Analyst opportunity has opened up for a Part - Qualified ACA\ACCA\CIMA with at least 2-4 years of Financial and Management Accounting experience.
This role would for a Large Telecoms Company based in Reading, UK and would be a Hybrid role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK within a Permanent role.
Scope of the Role:
The Commercial Finance team are currently recruiting for Finance Analyst to support all aspects of their financial management for the IDS function. We are looking for an individual who has a good understanding of financial acumen, i.e. capex, month end reporting, commentary on variances, reporting and preparation of financial packs.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Support the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst on Finance Month end tasks. Preparing and posting journals, producing variance analysis reports to support the justification of accruals, and completing post month end reconciliations.
- Work with the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to produce the month end Financial Reporting packs for review meetings with shareholders.
- Support the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst during the forecasting and budgeting processes. To Investigate forecasting variances with the Ops team and continuously improving the assumptions in the forecast.
- Supporting the Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to work with the Governance lead on IDS to produce robust financial controls within the governance process. For example, leading the guardrail process.
- Attend weekly governance forum (Site Cost Working Group) with shareholders as the finance lead and answer any finance related queries.
- Support on financial closure with IDS delivery team. To lead on cleansing assets and reallocating costs to ensure accurate data is provided to the fixed assets team in order to capitalize assets within the fixed asset register.
- Deliver to our Accounting policies to ensure balance sheet accrual reconciliations, cash forecasting and prepayment reconciliation are completed across IDS shared programmes in a timely manner.
- Lead the finance mechanism of the acceleration process. Posting monthly journal transfers through the output of the Site Cost working group.
- Responsible for financial review and approval of purchase orders. Ensure costs are correctly allocated and challenging the business from a cost perspective. Producing monthly reconciliation checks on purchase orders to ensure cost allocations are correct.
- Drive back-end and front-end strategy of minimizing GRNI (Goods receipting not invoiced)
- Drive reporting structure in Escrow process in relation to the IDS programme in collaboration with the Site Running commercial finance team. Responsible for financial review of escrow requests of external solicitor fees and other legal fees.
- Provide financial support to the IDS Delivery team from ad-hoc requests.
What we are looking for:
- Part Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Financial and Management Accounting
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Strong Influencing skills - with the ability to work alongside a number of suppliers and stakeholders
- Strong Problem solving abilities, with a curios mind-set to ask questions and find ways on improving process Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly varied environment
- Driven and Positive attitude
- You must be eligible to work within the UK in a permanent role
Should you be keen on the role - Please click Apply!
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Finance Analyst - ACA OR ICAEW qualified
Finance Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA\ICAEW) - READING -CONTRACT
Finance Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA or ICAEW)
Finance Analyst (Newly Qualified ACA\ICAEW)