Windows 10 Architect - Managed Workplace - Permanent
Using your combination of design skills and customer facing interaction to own solutions for Windows 10 workplace solutions.
Working with customers to understand their business strategy and develop Windows 10 strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
As Solution Architect, you will work with delivery-focused specialists working across a range of Workplace projects & industries.
You will be working out of a base location office (or at home) contributing to enterprise sized solutions.
The role involves:
- Design and Architect enterprise level Windows 10 solutions
- Able to present and articulate managed workplace design decisions
- Able to articulate end to end workplace solution
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture of either SCCM 2007 or SCCM 2012 in order to be able to influence design decisions and provide root cause analysis and defect resolution
- Able to peer review designs and feedback accordingly
- Deep understanding of Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Intune, Autopilot and Workspace ONE would be desirable
- Customer solutions Architect with track record of designing solutions at enterprise level
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Salary plus benefits
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, E. of England, England