|Job Title:||Warehouse Administrator|
|Salary:||holidays, employee benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Position: Warehouse Administrator
Type: 6 months rolling contract
Timings - 9am to 5:30pm
We are currently seeking a number of Warehouse Administrator for a leading IT services company based in Warrington for a rolling 6 month contract.
The role holder will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently and will be responsible for multiple aspects of technical operations activities and assisting other colleagues when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Manoeuvre packages of various weights and sizes.
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Data entry into the system
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Administration experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.