A leading telco organisation in Berkshire are hiring for a Video Producer to take responsibility for the production of videos that support and entice customers, as well as providing support.
- Create visuals using Adobe Creative Suite, as well as using Adobe After Effects to create and deliver 2D animations from scratch.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to identify video briefs.
- Employ the company tone of voice and visual identity in videos.
- Create professional imagery and motion graphics to a high standard.
- Write scripts.
- Use cameras to shoot supporting footage where necessary.
- Video thumbnails, descriptions, annotation links, subtitling and meta tagging.
- Experience in producing engaging customer facing content.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience working with large brands, ideally in-house.
- After Effects- particularly creating 2D animations.
- Working knowledge of complex expressions, export settings and major plugins in After Effects.
- Photoshop/Illustrator- knowledge of how to manipulate existing brand assets.
- Audition- knowledge of how to import and clear up audio.
- Premiere Pro or Final Cut.
- YouTube- An understanding of how to upload and format videos.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.