6 Months +
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading communications company in Reading town centre for 5x Vendor Managers with experience managing either Mobile network Transmission; IP Infrastructure or IT Services (Cloud). We are looking for someone who is commercially-savvy, has contract management experience and can manage Vendors in order to deliver the technical contracts to support a key transformation programme.
As Vendor Manager your role will involve:
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the vendor management process
- Build and track specific performance against short, medium and long-term benefit, report on and challenge vendors (where necessary) to stay on track. Setting SIPs and monitoring/negotiating on service level requirements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the provision of forecasted/demand information to vendors
- Full end to end vendor management lifecycle
- Involvement in contract reviews - clauses, penalties, building cases for rebates and maximising value
Skills & Experience Required:
- Commercially astute Vendor Management experience
- Contract understanding
- Knowledge on Network Transmission, IT Services (Cloud) or IP
- Background managing vendors within Telecoms (Transmission, IP) or IT services (Cloud)
- Leadership and managerial experience, strong stakeholder relationship management
- Understanding of market led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience, able to demonstrate working in a service orientate environment
- Previous experience of supporting the delivery of a set contract outcomes with a value of £10m to £15m p.a
- Proven record working in a fast paced delivery environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Will have clear experience of working in a role managing complex operations and changes whilst being accountable for their budgets and value realisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience, please submit your application on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.