Working for a well known, high profile brand this UX Designer role provides the opportunity to work on a project focused on delivering brand new propositions for this companies customers. You will help create and shape this project that has limitless possibilities taking this exciting app to the next level.
The skills we are looking for:
- A great understanding of UI design
- Conduct user research (including user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops)
- Create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Ability to work with data (data driven process)
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Being able to work on constant improvements and iterations
- Experience of working effectively with remote teams
- Ability to work closely with development and testing teams
- Basic understanding of coding is a bonus
- Outstanding stakeholder management
If this is of interest please contact or send your CV to Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.