I have a fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Specialist- Back Office to join the finance team at a leading telecommunications company in Central London. We are looking for candidates with experience of back office trading systems and have come from a banking or a finance background.
As the Treasury Specialist your role will involve;
- Process fund transfers between inter-companies; execute FX settlement, deposit, and investment, etc.
- Verify all treasury transaction have been executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Value-dating and float time analysis to improve the efficiency of Treasury Settlement with banks.
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPI's; prepare Treasury related analysis, report and review.
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identify non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalate to management.
- Assist in resolving higher level treasury issues with banks and internal departments, implementing efficiency projects and performing other Treasury projects as assigned.
We are looking for;
- Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in banking industry or others that relate to Treasury or banking functions.
- Proven understanding of settlement related knowledge such as payment method, country specific payment rules, SWIFT, correspondent bank, clearing channel, etc.
- Excellent skill in Excel, Power Point, etc, have experience with TMS (Treasury Manage System) will be an advantage.
- Have working knowledge of basic IT.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Accurate, pro-active, able to work independently and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; written and spoken Russian, French, or Chinese will be an advantage.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.