Treasury & Finance Manager
Permanent - Competitive Salary +15% Bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) Treasury & Finance Manager to join my client - a rapidly growing technology company based in Reading!
As Treasury & Finance Manager you will take responsibility for managing all aspects of the Company's cash flow, financing and treasury activities.
- Forecasting & cash flow - daily cash flow forecasting, align cash flow forecasts with the economic budget and Long Term Plan. Prepare all weekly/monthly reporting of cash flows and provide commentary vs budget / forecast
- Treasury Operations - Develop and implement treasury strategy, run operational treasury processes including monitoring daily and short-term cash positions, perform banking transactions, obtain payment approvals, perform cash ledger/GL accounting and daily bank reconciliations
- Manage day to day relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all areas of GL
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA certified (or equiv)
- Experience of cash management & cash flow forecasting in a commercial environment
- Financial planning & analysis
- Good working knowledge of AP/AR and VAT
- Strong relationship management and interfacing with all areas of the business
If you are interested in this permanent position and have the required skills and experiences then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.