Excellent salary + benefits
A luxury travel company based in London, are going through an exciting period of growth & development and are looking for a number of experienced Travel Consultants to join their busy team.
You will be creating and selling exciting worldwide tailor-made holidays, ensuring that the customer will have the best travel experience.
- Contact every qualified leads, build rapport and understand clients requirements.
- Tailor-make each itinerary inclusive of flights, hotels, experiences, transfers and more.
- Search for competitive supplier pricing, using airline, hotel and transfer travel systems and direct hotel contracts for pricing.
- Create inspiring content for each itinerary to inspire and entice to showcase the features, advantages and benefits of each itinerary.
- Discuss all aspects of the itinerary with the client, using your most important skill - your tone of voice and passion to paint the picture of the trip to the client over the phone.
- Update and manage your lead pipeline, ensuring an optimum number of leads are within your pipeline each week, to achieve your monthly targets.
Key skills & Experience:
- A strong passion for travel and be able to inspire with breathtaking tailor-made creations
- Have a background previously in travel. We may also consider someone from a recruitment background looking to move into travel
- Come from a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.