|Job Title:||Transformation People Services Lead|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client, a leading telecoms organisation are currently recruiting for a People Transformation People Services Lead to join their existing team.
The purpose of the role will be to broker and deliver the people services for strategic programmes or specific chapter goals to enable the business and people experience outcomes.
As the Transformation People Services Lead, you will be consulting with the business on strategic initiatives or chapter goals, understanding the business outcomes and the organisational impacts as a result and define the People outcomes that the wider People team will be required to deliver against. The role acts as a conduit between the business and the People team and will coach a cross-functional circle within the People team to deliver the required integrated people services. The role requires close collaboration with the People Business Partners and People team subject matter experts.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Generalist HR experience and/or experience of working on complex transformation or change programmes
- Can articulate the benefits and drawbacks of different HR approaches and options, for our people and the business outcomes.
- Understands the importance of people experience and the knock-on impact to business outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management.
- Demonstrates the ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
- Proven record of working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment showing an ability to problem solve without knowing all the answers.
- Successfully operates in a collaborative, matrixed, services environment.
- Able to coach a cross-functional team of SME's to achieve a shared goal.
- Advises, consults and engages leaders on people change and transformation people services.
- Manages the relationship with chapter or programme business leads, builds and agrees transformation people plans and coordinates People team resource to deliver the agreed services.
- Works with SME's to develop people solutions that deliver the chapter and people experience outcomes.
- Orchestrates people services to deliver strategic programmes and circle coaches a cross-functional team to deliver a shared goal.
- Utilises frameworks, processes and toolkits to ensure a great employee experience through periods of change.
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Deal Architect - Presales - Bids - Swords
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Exceptional Benefits
Sales Specialist - Sales - Cyber - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits
Technical Project Manager - Core Networks
Location: South East England, England
Network Engineer - Design - Security Cleared - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Architect - Impact Assessment SME
Location: Solihull, West Midlands