|Job Title:||Town Planning Manager|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary / Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Town and Country Planning Manager - Reading
12 Month Contract OR Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Town and Country Planning Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property team who are responsible for property guidance & strategy and acquisition delivery. The successful individual will support the National Planning Manager and Head of Property with regards to Town & Country Planning and Community and Government Affairs across the portfolio of radio access network sites.
- Create and maintain planning and property guidance documents. Undertake audits to ensure they are being implemented / adhered to by external Suppliers
- Advise Suppliers on T&C Planning matters including appropriate planning application types for infrastructure site designs, local planning and public consultation requirements, local planning site specific enquiries.
- Develop early consultation strategies with LPAs and other bodies such as the National Parks Authorty, English Heritage etc.
- Advise Suppliers on planning failures including assessing and signing off appeal feasibilities and re-design requirements.
- Manage site specific complaints and queries and support Suppliers.
- Liaise with public affairs teams regarding government, local authority and other third party issues, including new- coverage and capacity strategies.
- Support and assist Legal, RAN, Transmission, Operations and Property teams in the efficient deliver of the radio access network.
- Coordinate and issue new site rollout annual plans.
- Manage external suppliers for new development data and mapping tools to monitor the impact upon the radio access network.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge and experience to interpret Town & Country Planning legislation
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
- Ability to work independently in order to inspire, innovative and encourage new approaches and procedures
- Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.