|Job Title:||Town and Country Planning Manager - Telecoms Sites|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Town and Country Planning Manager - Reading
12 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Town and Country Planning Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property team who are responsible for property guidance & strategy and acquisition delivery. The successful individual will support the National Planning Manager and Head of Property with regards to Town & Country Planning and Community and Government Affairs across the portfolio of radio access network sites.
- Create and maintain planning and property guidance documents. Undertake audits to ensure they are being implemented / adhered to by external Suppliers
- Advise Suppliers on T&C Planning matters including appropriate planning application types for infrastructure site designs, local planning and public consultation requirements, local planning site specific enquiries.
- Develop early consultation strategies with LPAs and other bodies such as the National Parks Authorty, English Heritage etc.
- Advise Suppliers on planning failures including assessing and signing off appeal feasibilities and re-design requirements.
- Manage site specific complaints and queries and support Suppliers.
- Liaise with MBNL's shareholder public affairs teams regarding government, local authority and other third party issues, including new- coverage and capacity strategies.
- Support and assist Legal, RAN, Transmission, Operations and Property teams in the efficient deliver of the radio access network.
- Coordinate and issue new site rollout annual plans.
- Manage external suppliers for new development data and mapping tools to monitor the impact upon the radio access network.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience in Telecoms acquisition and T&C Planning matters
- Knowledge and experience to interpret Town & Country Planning legislation
- Knowledge and experience of RAN design and new technology
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
- Ability to work independently in order to inspire, innovative and encourage new approaches and procedures
- Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Site Access Negotiator - Mobile Telecoms Sites
Location: Berkshire, England
HSQE Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: North West England, England
Process Analyst / Process Writer - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits