|Job Title:||Ticketing Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Project People are partnering with a leading Travel Company who are situated in Witney. They are currently looking for a number of Ticketing Administrators to help the bookings team due to a high volume of workload.
This is a junior/entry level opportunity suited for someone who is looking to gain some valuable experience in a fast paced administrative capacity. There are opportunities to pick up additional duties as well as learn valuable skills.
Due to the locality of our client's offices, its highly recommended that you own/have access to a vehicle and have a full drivers license.
Please note that specific software training will be provided by the client.
- Issuing airline air passes
- Producing and quality checking clients Final Itinerary documents
- Voiding tickets if issued incorrectly
- Support the Ticketing Helpdesk function
- Issuing published fares in the GDS making sure all names and flights match the Journey desk booking and ensuring that all fare rule parameters have been met
- Ticketing child and infant fares using CAT35 or Manual fare builds
- Always achieving and sustaining targets set by your Ticketing Supervisor
- Processing ticket reissues - FOC
- Identifying where cost savings can be made by more intelligent ticketing or using different contracts.
- Issuing nett IT fares using CAT35 ticketing or fare building manually in the GDS, making sure all names and flights match the Journey desk booking and ensuring that all fare rule parameters have been met
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Interest in the travel industry is essential
- Previous travel industry experience would be an advantage
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Strong team player who is comfortable working independently
- Proven track record of making savings and minimising errors
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Keen to learn and be receptive to continued on-the-job training
- Very good communicator at all levels within a business
- Flexible and willing to turn hand to any reasonable task
Should you be interested in the opportunity, please can you apply to this position now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.