Technology Cooperation Manager
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Your Responsibilities will be:
In this role you will
- Support cooperation projects between any part of Huawei R&D and UK resources in universities and technology companies
- Maintain accurate and timely record keeping
- Efficiently process internal business systems
- Support strategy for UK cooperative activities
- We are looking for a Technology Cooperation Manager who has significant experience in the field of cooperation management in the industry.
Requirements & Qualifications (domain specific, partial qualifications taken into account)
- Good quality education from a strong research university with 3+ years of practical experience in business development, technology transfer or similar
- Broad understanding of technology from telecoms to software and materials and security
- Able to work efficiently in a multicultural, multisite, multi-language dynamic environment
- Able to work with a team of technical experts and technology leadership
- Able to communicate on both business and technical matters internally and externally
- Good analytical and problem solving skills including technical resource discovery
- Able to travel sometime in UK and abroad
- be engaging and self-driven
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese
- Good understanding of research management
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.