Technology Collaboration Manager
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Berkshire or Cambridge, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Job Purpose and Objective: To work in partnership with internal partners and external bodies to support client's technology strategy.
- Identify and build relationships with strong potential technology partners in the UK.
- Build strong co-operational relationship between UK and Oversea.
- Understand HQ's requirements, scout, source and identify potential technology partners.
- Communicate effectively internally to report details regarding potential technology partners.
- Create and support cooperation projects between our client and both small and large technology companies in the UK.
- Maintain accurate and timely record keeping.
- Acquire new business opportunities for the company and negotiate contracts.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Broad understanding of technology: software, hardware relevant to our client's business.
- Degree in computer science or electronic engineering or similar with demonstrable, practical experience in business development or technology transfer.
- Good understanding of research management, patents and technological development.
- Sales, procurement or project management background preferred but not essential.
- An open, positive and engaging personality.
- Desire to thrive in a multi-cultural, multi-site, multi-linguistic and dynamic environment.
- Good communication and negotiation skills; internal collaborator and active listening skills.
- Team player able to work with a team of technical experts and technology leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills including technical resource discovery.
- Ability to influence at senior level.
- Must be able to travel regularly within the UK and abroad.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language.
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.