|Job Title:||Technical Writer (Telecoms, Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an Agile, Collaborative and Customer Driven environment. They are currently recruiting for a Technical Writer on an interim basis, to work on an exciting new 5G & Home Broadband programme.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to work with a range of stakeholders and technology partners to drive change as part of our Managed Service Transformation Programme. Reporting into a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for documenting procedures and work instructions.
- Write, edit and update clear and concise procedures and local work instructions [and any other types of documentation as appropriate]
- Communicate effectively with software engineers/developers or other subject matter experts to gather the necessary information
- Explain complex subjects using appropriate language and format for the target audience including developers, system administrators and end users
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Manage the document review and approval lifecycle
- Technical writing experience within the Mobile Telecoms industry is essential
- ITIL and ETOM awareness
- Degree educated, preferably in English or a recognised technical writing qualification
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.