|Job Title:||Technical Integration Lead|
|REF:||FJS - MTIntLEad_1589906538|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Technical Integration Lead
CONTRACT - 6 Months +
We are looking for self-motivated Technical Integration Lead Engineer to join our new delivery team responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure and other key services through to 'business as usual' within both new and established Data Centres.
Working in supportive environments, driving continuous service improvement at all times, individuals will be empowered to collectively make decisions to achieve the broader benefits of delivering in a lean agile way.
Mix of the following Technical skills Required -
Key Core Competencies:
- SAFe 4+
- Agile Behaviours and Culture
- IaaS \ Public Cloud
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Enterprise Scale Migration
- Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Windows 2019
- McAfee EPO\End Point Protection
- RHEL 8, Redhat Satellite
- VMWare vSphere 6+, vRealise Automation, vRealise Automation & VMWare Cloud Foundation
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- VMWare NSX-T, VMWare vSAN, VMWare Horizon
- Thin Client Management and Support
- VMWare SRM\vSphere Replication
- Backup TBC
- Cisco\Juniper Routing
- Cisco Firepower
- Microsoft based PKI
- Gemalto HSM
A high level national security clearance is required before starting this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance may be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.