|Job Title:||Technical Accountant (IFRS)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Accounting Manager (IFRS 16)
A leading Communications Company based in the heart of Reading are currently seeking a ACCA qualified Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. They operate an excellent flexible working policy, a market leading salary and benefits package, along with a newly refurbished office based in the heart of Reading.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of IFRS 16 accounting for the companies 20,000 site property estate including management of outsource provider, interfacing with both shareholders' accounting team and assuring compliance with IFRS 16 and both shareholders' specific accounting policies.
- Assuring the IFRS 16 accounting, reporting and reconciliations for the companies 20,000 sites property estate is delivered timely and accurately. There are separate and different accounting rules for each shareholder
- Point of contact for all IFRS 16 queries
- Liasing with internal and external shareholders to ensure all relevant factors on the network and sites leases affecting the IFRS 16 accounting are timely and completely captured in our monthly reports
- Manging the IFRS 16 accounting outsource provider (Avison Young)
- Budgeting, forecasting and varance analysis for all IFRS 16 balances
- Sufficient and Effective Reconciliation and Reporting of all balances
- Keeping up to date with any IFRS 16 changes and changes to shareholders' accounting policies to ensure ongoing compliance
- ACCA Qualified accountant
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS 16
- Strong knowledge of systems, processes and controls
- Experience of Accounts Recieveable, Accounts payable and expense reimbursement function
- Strong Stakeholder management
- An interest in external market factors and industry developments. A proven track record of bringing the outside in to your organisation and using this to drive improvements
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.