|Job Title:||Tax Specialist - Corporation Tax|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Tax Specialist - Corporation Tax
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Tax Specialist to join their busy finance team. This role will focus mainly on Corporation Tax.
Reporting into the Head of Tax, you will assist in reporting and forecasting, the identification & implementation of improvement processes, month end reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual compliance as well as covering Corporation Tax, you will also be required to build strong working relationships with other functions of the business.
What will you do:
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, taking full ownership of the preparation process
- Balance Sheet Review
- Preparation of tax reporting and forecasting
- Annual Compliance
- Preparing necessary journals each month
- Dealing with audit queries
- Identification and implementation of improvements to processes
What skills will you have:
- CTA or ACA qualified (Or equivalent)
- Corporation tax compliance experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Deferred tax accounting knowledge and experience
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Drive and enthusiasm
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.