This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join their busy finance team.
You will be in charge of everything tax related for this international company.
- Maintain an understanding of the company's business developments, investments, activities and business strategies, proactively explore and develop planning opportunities;
- Review and perform analysis to determine the tax effects of proposed business transactions, prepare tax operation guideline for all business activity;
- Lead tax planning projects and provide timely advice to the business units.
- Establishment and maintain relationships with relevant business unit in order to ensure timely communications regarding any transaction that may have tax consequences and tax planning opportunities. Communicate tax recommendations to appropriate departments and implement planning idea as required;
- Effectively communicate all tax issues with the assigned HQ/RHQ Tax Dept. contact and comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
You must have:
- 5+ years of experience as an international/senior tax manager
- Experience with transfer pricing transactions, review and structuring of contracts required.
- A relevant financial qualification
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.