Corporation Tax Manager
Permanent Opportunity (Competitive Salary + 20% Bonus)
Corporation Tax Manager - This is a key role within the Tax team, reporting into the Head of Tax and working within a close knit team of 5. As Tax Manager you will be responsible for reporting & forecasting, identifying and implementing improvement processes, month end reporting and annual compliance.
This is a developmental opportunity working in-house for a large, well-known commercial company in Maidenhead and would suit someone with some corporate tax experience coming from one of the Top 10 Accountancy firms or 'Big 4' consultancies.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, taking full ownership of the preparation process
- Balance sheet review
- Preparation of tax reporting and forecasting
- Annual compliance
- Preparing journals each month
- Dealing with audit queries
- Identification and implementation of continuous process improvement
Skills & Experience Required:
- CTA or ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- UK tax knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Corporation tax compliance experience
- Deferred tax accounting knowledge and experience
- Tax experience gained within Accountancy firm or Consultancy
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and looking for your next step in Tax Management then please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.