|Job Title:||Talent Coordinator - Recruitment|
|Salary:||Private medical,25 days hols,Parking,Team Rewards|
|Contact Name:||Emma Freeman|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We have an urgent requirement for a Talent Coordinator with experience in either recruitment administration or a strong coordination / administration background.
You will provide support to an experienced and successful sales team providing recruitment services into a Global IT services company and your responsibilities will span the entire lifecycle from receiving vacancies, drafting contracts, setting up users, measuring customer satisfaction and producing reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare formal and ad-hoc recruiting metric reports
- Support Accounts for services billing
- Candidate expense management
- Pre-employment reference and background checks
- Drafting contract paperwork
- Maintain records in accordance with legal requirements and internal policies and procedures
Some services are provided to the Government so the successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance checks.
Ideally your experience will include the following:
- Administration support for a busy team
- Able to and enjoy working in a busy environment and can multi task effectively
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Recruitment industry experience a bonus
This role comes with great benefits including 25 days holiday not including bank holidays, private health care, parking, team rewards and incentives.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.