|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist (In-house)|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Duration:||3 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Talent Acquisition Specialists (In-House)
Talent Acquisition Specialists - 3 month rolling contract opportunity working onsite for our key client in Reading, Berkshire.
This is an in-house role, working closely with the client and candidates, you will need to have prior in-house experience and volume recruitment. Day to day your role will involve conducting role briefings, screening CV applications, conducting behavioural interviews and facilitate the selection process with the hiring managers. You will take full responsibility for the roles in your area so previous experience in this is essential.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of performing assessments, behaviour/competency based interviews or assessment centres
- Solid recruitment experience, ideally working in-house
- Excellent note taking skills
- Ability to maintain a non-biased, non-discriminative mind-set
- Able to manage the behavioural interview scoring and follow-up sessions with managers
- Must be extremely organised
- Must have prior experience of managing large volumes of vacancies whilst maintaining excellent candidate experience
If you have prior experience in conducting behavioural/competency based interviews and are available for contract work please submit your CV on-line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.