**DV Cleared Information Security Manager. Basingstoke. 3Months+
*DV Cleared Information Security Manager required to work on a contract basis to manage the design team responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs. Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influencer
- Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Support the delivery of customer security requirements for Above Secret solutions
- Manage the Security architect for Above Secret solution to ensure solution is accredited.
- Manage the Security design, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
- Identify, design and deliver an AS security strategy for architecture and security enforcing controls.
- Support the CTO and Lead IA Architect for the programme Security.
- Subcontract Management of Security Assurance Testing
- Manage the delivery of CAMS
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Mandatory Skills Required: * Ability to control teams and ensure delivery. * Customer Facing Skills. * High documentation standard. * Strong IA knowledge and experience at Above Secret. * Senior CCP SIRA / ISO27001K. * Review RMADS. * Implementation of Risk methodologies (IS1&2, CRAMM). * Experience of gaining HMG system accreditations. * Good ICT technical understanding of security enforcing (PKI, Crypto, VPN, Firewalls)
Desirable Skills Required: * Defence Knowledge. * Team leadership. * CISM, CISSP, MSc IA or Cyber. * Resource control to ensure delivery. * Knowledge of GPGs. * Interfacing with NCSC * Project methodologies (PRINCE2, APM, Etc.). * Business/ Commercial/ Finance skills.
**This role requires current DV Clearance
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.