We are looking for experienced SRAN Coordinators to join our clients team in a variety of locations in Germany: (München, Dresden/Berlin, Ratingen/Dortmund, Hannover, Stuttgart).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define and optimize the SRAN process
- Act as single point of contact for deliveries in scope.
- Ensure all deliverables SLAs and timelines are met.
- Manage day to day project communication within all stakeholders and produce relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- Manage the relevant 3rd parties' suppliers, involving agreements, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Produce detailed project plans highlighting dependencies.
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes whenever needed.
- Monitor the program/project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Civil Works experience
- Customer facing and subcontractor management experience
- Knowledge of Vodafone tools
- Fluent German and English
If this role sounds right for you, apply today or send your CV directly to Eva.Graf@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.