|Job Title:||Solution Architect-Access Transport Programme|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Solution Architect-Access Transport Programme
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for a solution architect to provide the overall technical strategy for the Access Transport programme.
- Responsible for establishing, managing, communicating and maintaining the Solution Roadmap & Architecture Principles for the Access Transport Programme.
- Responsible for ensuring the System Introduction (SI) for Access Transport Programme adheres to the Solution Roadmap & Architecture and ensuring it adheres to the Security Framework.
- Responsible for developing the design strategy taking into account the various product and toolset roadmaps from all Suppliers
- Responsible for ensuring the all roadmaps are current and made available to all dependent Suppliers
- Responsible for identifying and assessing technical risk to the Access Transport Programme
- Represent the Access Transport Programme on the Technical Committee
- Responsible for developing the design strategy taking into account the various product and toolset roadmaps
- Appropriate qualifications in IP Design and Planning
- Thorough understanding of the relevant IP standards in Carrier IP Networks
- Deep understanding of the technologies and processes employed in an Access Transport Network
- Understanding of Cybersecurity frameworks and their application in telecoms networks.
- Understanding of network security principles and practices
- Good understanding of network synchronisation methods for 4G and 5G networks
- Good understanding of the BT MEAS Direct Ethernet and IPVPN product portfolio.
- Soft skills: Results focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
- Ability to deliver, work and manage a multi-functional team in a challenging, pressurized and fast moving environment.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.