|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to work out their R&D centre in Ipswich.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- C#, SQL, HTML/CSS, Source Control.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- 3 years' experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
- C++, R Statistical Packages, Python.
- 5 years' experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
- Proven ability to work under own initiative with attention to detail and to stop when advice is required.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Bristol, England
Location: London, England
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Structural Design Engineer (Passive Infrastructure)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus