Software Delivery Manager - Contract - Berkshire
A leading UK Consumer brand are currently seeking a Software Delivery Manager to work on an exciting new project, initially on a 6 Month basis. In this role, you will be working within a fast paced and Agile environment, with a highly skilled and knowledgeable team and focusing on managing the relationship with the third party development partner.
- Managing the relationship with the third party development partner.
- Supporting operational issues, iterating the digital solution, introducing new features and exploring new technology which will drive towards customer and business outcomes.
- Lead all digital technology deliverables, and working with our partners, you will ensure that the solution delivers optimised digital customer experiences to a very high quality
- Manage the digital backlog and be responsible for ensuring the right initiatives are being progressed, managing stakeholder expectations along the way
- Identify initiatives which will improve metrics and KPIs across the digital solution.
- Previous experience of managing the digital development stages via third parties - managing backlogs, delivery management
- Able to work closely with business stakeholders to understand and document their requirements; adding value as a digital expert, translating the business needs to technical teams, and communicating technical solutions to non-technical business owners
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience of working in this kind of environment
- Must have 3rd party development management experience with excellent people and multiple stakeholder skills
- Can work collaboratively
- Can work under pressure and to tight timescales
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.