Site Enablement Manager
6 month contract - Reading
Are you a Site Enablement Manager looking for a contract position?
The role is to ensure ongoing design and planning guideline scrutiny for existing change programme and operational readiness is delivered for network upgrades and service introductions. Also to act as the deployment gatekeeper to achieve high standards in line with, and beyond operational contractual SLAs and agreed process guidelines.
The Site Enablement Manager contributes to delivering the following outcomes:
- Process development, introduction and review.
- Provide insight on supplier performance and challenge where appropriate.
- Report and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Assure the implementation of network upgrades and new services.
- Point of contact for related escalations blocking deployment.
To deliver the outcomes, the Site Enablement Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manage programme rollout ensuring schedules are maintained and communicated.
- Coordinate activity with other related Programmes
- Provide interface between Deployment MSP programme team and the Operations MSP.
- Maintain close links with Deployment MSP fault management teams to ensure ownership and prompt resolution of faults.
- Interface with Operations' problem management function to identify potential resolution of systematic deployment faults and deployment defects.
- Site acceptance of infrastructure and technology
- Govern BIS and TTO concession processes ensuring adherence to WLA's.
- Minimise failed planned work.
- Manage Change Requests through to resolution.
- Ensure all required property related permissions are in place and assist where necessary.
- Provide an effective feedback loop for build quality issues impacting performance.
- Conduct site visits to observe ongoing activities and processes.
- Good understanding of Design, Deployment and Operational acceptance practices for services and elements
- Understanding of Mobile Network architecture
- Good understanding of 2G/3G/4G technologies, in particular RAN equipment
- Some understanding of site design and an ability to translate those designs to operational requirements
- Ability to interpret future Operational acceptance strategies and apply to 24 X 7 operational environment
- Using wider industry knowledge, ability to influence stakeholders via formal governance reviews with direct submission of operational acceptance status and recommendations
Nice to Have
- Appreciation of mobile network architecture within which the Operational acceptance activities operate
- Project Management discipline attributes
- Appreciation of operational acceptance approaches in other external industries to ensure thinking and subsequent approaches are leading edge
If this sounds of interest click to apply or contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Service Operations Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Property/Estates/Acquisition/Build/ECC Delivery Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Technical Project Manager - Core Networks
Location: South East England, England
Senior Internal Comms Manager - Strategy (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
PMO Manager - PMO - P30 - Swords - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin