SharePoint Developer/Administrator (SharePoint Online/Office 365/O365) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in London, UK.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- SharePoint Online (Office 365) Development and Administration
- Practical SharePoint Online product experience - configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions
- Experience of developing SharePoint sites / pages
- Good front end/CSS skills and experience
- Experience of integrating SharePoint online with third party applications - using CSOM, JSOM, API etc.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models
- Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience of undertaking SharePoint BAU Admin activities
- Experience taking requirements and generating designs and implementing a final solution
- Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types
- Excellent client facing experience and communications skills
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.