Great contract position open for a Sharepoint developer with of SharePoint 2013/2016 and O365 to come on-board and work for a Global market leading IT outsourcing company based in Edinburgh, Scotland. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Experience of design, implementation and configuration of SharePoint platforms, including:
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience taking requirements, developing requirements and designs and implementing a final solution
- Experience in writing detailed technical implementation plans / release notes
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server.
- Willing to undergo Security Clearances as requested.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
Able to demonstrate experience of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project / bid.
- SharePoint 2013 / 2016 On premise solutions
- SharePoint O365 solutions
- Design, configuration and development of applications and development
- Central Administration
- Service Applications configuration, installation, troubleshooting
- hands on experience of installing and, configuring SharePoint, including the development and deployment of custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM and Provider Hosted Apps
- Development Add-Ins, composed looks, workflows and the use of Remote Provisioning.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Migration using ShareGate technology
- IT Architecture. Prepares conceptions and designs for complex and cross-functional IT projects and architectures.
- Acts as IT architect at the realization of complex IT projects.
- Internally Renowned Expert. Acts as a technical advisor for development, service, sales and suppliers.
- Project Management. Controls costs, functionality, budget, quality and time within complex, (customized) projects through successful implementation. Manages and coaches virtual or cross functional project teams. Is responsible for the project process, process definition, optimization, project controlling and provides technical input into the project plan such as estimating work and providing guidance on implementation approach
- Innovation. Analyzes and evaluates new upcoming technologies, methods and market trends. Provides ideas for innovation for product, processes, solutions and services.
- Knowledge Transfer. Is responsible for the knowledge transfer in his area of responsibility including implementation of required innovation measures. Ensures training.
- Networking. Acts as main contact person on matters regarding technical innovations at product novelties and product support. Ensures cross communication with other departments.
- Thought Leadership. Determines the approach to whole groups of products, leading and influencing others in the development of new offerings.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.