Fantastic Permanent Opportunity available with one of the UK's leading IT infrastructure providers with a proven track record for outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction.
- Building and sustaining strong relationships with new and existing Services customers, partners and internal stakeholders such as Account Managers and Operations Centre teams.
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders, negotiate Service Level Agreements with new customers. Use historic data to inform your negotiations of SLAs for contract renewals.
- Actively lead customer contract renewals discussions, ensuring that proactive conversations occur in a timely fashion, working with multiple stakeholders to ensure successful retention of our customer baseline and ensure positive revenue and GP growth
- Represent the customer during escalation events and co-ordinate support teams to deliver within contractual timescales and agreements
- Schedule and manage regular customer service review meetings, presenting meaningful and value add insights to customers.
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans, driving an increase in customer satisfaction levels and improved service experience
- Manage the service relationships with multiple customers with differing needs and service levels
- Pro-actively manage risk and issues for our customer's, highlighting to the relevant stakeholders where appropriate and proposing mitigating actions.
- Review service failure incident reports with customers when required
- Liaising with relevant operations centre teams to champion the customer in relation service assurance activities including change and problem management
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements.
- Supporting and adherence to ITIL ,ISO 27001 and ISO 20000 practices and certification
- Management and scheduling of reporting requirement's for the Service Management team and customer needs
- Management of Service Management team mail-box
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the Service Management communication's plan
Skills & Experience
- A proven background in Service Delivery Management, ideally within a Managed Service customer focused helpdesk environment where you are accountable for multiple customers.
- Excellent attention to detail, contract, negotiation and management experience
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build and sustain strong relationships. Effective negotiation skills - technical through to director.
- A pro-active approach with the ability to show personal drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills
- Strong organisational , time management and prioritisation skills
- Full understanding of ITIL/ISO20000 with certification to foundation level.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and 3rd party supplier management
- Able to manage conflict in a balanced manner
- Full understanding of service reporting, tooling and methods.
- Commercial understanding to enable upsell of services into existing and potential new customers
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.