|Job Title:||Service Performance Manager (RAN/Mobile Network)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Service Performance Manager (RAN/Mobile Network) - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searcing for a Service Performance Manager (RAN/Mobile Network) to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis.
- Reporting and monitoring of KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Managing and influencing unilateral suppliers.
- Providing insight on supplier performance and challenge.
- Engaging effectively with the shareholders.
- Anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement including IT requirements and justification.
- Providing clear communication on Network Performance to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and report on performance SLA's.
- Manage network performance and assure supplier delivery on performance.
- Responsible for reviewing service reports.
- Identify issues and explore opportunities for network performance optimisation.
- Responsible for liaising internally and with shareholders when non operations related performance issues are identified.
- Support the development of service improvement plans for network performance.
- Provide insight during the formal governance process.
- Responsible for identifying risks on behalf of Operations in the roles area.
- Responsible for maintaining shareholder relationships in relation to the role of Service Performance Manager.
- Consulted on release and deployment management.
- Responsible for contributing to team strategy / roadmap to further improve services maximising quality and minimising costs. Ensuring our network performance / services are ahead of the competitors.
- Responsible for assuring RAN/Transmission Network Performance related Problem Management ensuring systematic issues are captured and resolved.
- A thorough understanding of the 2G/3G/4G system architecture.
- Extensive experience in an Operational Mobile Radio Network environment.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, preferably in Managed service environment.
- A proven track record of managing contracts to deliver maximum value.
- Strong influencing skills Excellent time keeping, meeting management skills and organisation skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Key Performance Indicators and measures used to assess service quality within the 2G/3G/4G network systems and subsystems.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Performance Acceptance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching)
Location: London, England
Service Architect (IT Services)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Expert Technical Service Engineer (Cloud / EMC SAN / VMware)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Daily Rate
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate