|Job Title:||Service Operations / Incident Management Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Service Operations / Incident Management Specialist
Reading (6 Month Contract)
A rapidly expanding Telecoms company, who operate in an agile and customer focused environment. They are currently recruiting for a Service Operations / Incident Management Specialist to join their team on an interim basis, located within the companies main HQ in central Reading. The client offers an attractive day rate, along with state of the art offices in the centre of Reading, as well as flexible working opportunities.
End to end role will be to develop and maintain relationships to ensure incident tickets are managed correctly and according to existing and new processes.
- Ensure that incidents are managed according to SLA's and KPI's
- Triage contacts to support teams and escalate tickets as necessary
- Identify areas for continuous service improvement.
- Ensure that practises and processes exist and where possible are formalised and repeatable
- Ensure communication delivered to users/shareholders is accurate, appropriate and high quality.
- Plays a key role in supporting and developing the use of new BMC remedy toolset.
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations role
- Incident management and escalation management experience
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Experience of BMC Remedy and IPCM tools
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Senior Sales Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England