SERVICE IMPROVEMENT MANAGER required to work for a Technology company based in Berkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a joint venture delivering an outstanding customer experience to their shareholders in support of their business plans and goals.
The purpose of the Service Improvement Manager is to identify and implement service improvements. This role will play a key role in identifying projects to deliver Operational Improvements. You are responsible for managing suppliers to ensure they are delivering continuous service improvement initiatives.
The Service Improvement Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Manage the continuous service improvement process with the MSP and other stakeholders.
- Analyse data to create prioritised proposals with clear benefits realisation.
- Deliver the Operations Plan.
To deliver the outcomes, the Service Improvement Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for ensuring Benefits Realisation Methodology is adhered to.
- Accountable and responsible for defining baseline measurements.
- Accountable for assessing what is possible to measure.
- Accountable for analysing data.
- Accountable and responsible for presenting CSI data and insight to relevant governance forums.
- Accountable and responsible for reviewing plan against benefits realisation methodology.
- Accountable for managing implementation of corrective action.
- Accountable and responsible for reviewing progress of corrective action with suppliers and project owners.
- Accountable and responsible for tracking benefits realisation.
- Responsible for running CSI Governance forums.
- Support AOP planning and budget drafting process.
- Responsible for coordinating planning and design of proactive improvement in availability.
- Responsible for identifying risks.
- Responsible for maintaining shareholder relationships in line with job role.
The successful Service Improvement Manager will have:
- Engineering or IT Services industry experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
- Excellent data management skills - ability to extract relevant data, derive insights and form business cases based on benefits analysis
To apply for the Service Improvement Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.