Service Design Manager
£450-500 per day
My client is a global IT service provider who is eager to recruit an experienced Service Design Manager based in Solihull in Birmingham.
The role will be responsible for the success of their clients Managed Network Operations System (MNOS) offering across EMEIA. This includes defining, designing and deploying the Service Designs to support their new client needs.
As Managed Service Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- MNOS customer service definition, design and deployment
- Integration of the clients Network and Telecomms offering including Managed LAN, WAN, WiFi, IoT, Virtualised networks, Unified Comms and Service Providers into MNOS.
- Integration of offering and MNOS into ServiceNow.
- Design, co-ordination and deployment of MNOS and ServiceNow service process interfaces into the clients Global NOC's and support organisations.
You will ideally have the following skills set:
- OSS/BSS Service Design
- ITIL Managed Networks knowledge
- ServiceNow knowledge
- Customer interface skills as SME
- Product and service management
- WAN, LAN and WiFi understanding
For further information about the role please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.