|Job Title:||Service Design and Transition Senior Manager - Service Catalogu|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Senior Service Design & Transition Manager to join a Technical Site Strategy, Engineering & Build function involved with expanding a network across the UK & Europe.
Work for a high profile global broadband communications company. This role has multi country responsibility, operating a centre of excellence model accountable for providing Network Delivery Governance services across UK/IE and a number of countries in the EU.
You will be a guardian of a service catalogue used for operational performance of utilising strategic and local partners to deliver core network infrastructure to gain maximum optical and IP capacity.
You will also be responsible for the development, evolution, lifecycle management and implementation of the network delivery strategy and service portfolio.
- Work with internal stakeholders and partners to manage the service portfolio to be delivered including developing the required service offering, value, business case, catalogues, service levels, technical and security standards, business processes, governance framework, BSS and OSS systems.
- Lead the production of business cases and cost benefit analysis of new capabilities or variations to the existing service catalogues, provide input to budget planning, service economics and continually review and seek opportunities for cost reduction opportunities.
- Establish a framework of performance measurement and governance that enables the delivery teams, operations and other key stakeholders to work together to continuously review and manage performance within the contractual frameworks.
- Successfully manage the introduction of a new or a change to a service catalogue item, or the retirement of an existing item, by defining and executing a plan that delivers the required organisational capabilities including process, standards, systems, governance frameworks, security and organisation.
- Ensure that the confidentiality, integrity & availability of any service comply with security management policies and all required regulatory & security standards including CAS(T) and ISO 27001
- Engage critical internal stakeholders across Core N&O, finance, legal and procurement to enable incorporation of internal customer needs, sourcing strategy alignment and ongoing delivery of value from the partnership model
Knowledge & Experience
- Significant experience in service design, technical governance, partner and financial experience gained within a large commercial environment.
- Preferable to hold a relevant accreditation in ITIL v3 Certification.
- Service catalogue and project management capability.
- Budgets and financial planning.
- Telecoms experience.
Great salary on offer, along with a bonus scheme plus other great rewards.
For more detailed information please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Service Operations Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Service Desk Agent
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Junior Service Operations Manager/Incident Analyst
Location: South East England, England
Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Service Operations / Incident Management Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire