|Job Title:||Service Design & Readiness Consultant/Telecoms|
|Duration:||end of the year|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Service Design & Readiness Consultant
I have an exciting opportunity for a Service Design & Readiness Consultant to join our busy team working for a telecommunications company based in Reading
The Service Design & Readiness Consultant will be:
- Accountable for managing the delivery of Operational Service Design and Readiness in support of technology domain.
- Core Network
- Infrastructure (including Data Centres)/Transport and OSS
- The Service Design & Readiness Consultant will provide advice and support on operational requirements, assessments and compliance of operational services for capabilities that are procured from partners, including
- Development of local plans and integration into higher level / business plans.
- Managing within budget constraints (all costs including resources).
- Working alongside all other domain Service Readiness Managers to ensure an integrated E2E Ops Model and adherence to the E2E operational strategies and principles.
- Ensuring effective transition into Target Operational model and steady state functions utilising Interim and strategic service model designs.
Will apply ITIL Service Strategy and Design approach to operational services and ensure interoperability across all our services.
The Service Design & Readiness Consultant will be accountable for the production and adherence to the Service Design framework to ensure effective set up and ongoing maintenance of:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service definition schedules
- Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Security Compliance
- Operation Support System (OSS) inputs
- Service Catalogue
- Configuration Management baseline
- Service Support Manuals
- Policy Management framework
- Drives partner and internal teams to exploit technology to deploy high automation and orchestration to improve joint performance
- Own service acceptance criteria and ensure all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate changes to the service when it has been deployed
The successful Service Design & Readiness Consultant will have:
- Has clear experience of their domain with knowledge of technologies, frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement roadmaps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes.
- Experience of managing service delivery in a multi partner/vendor environment
- Experience in driving interoperability across services with a consistent ITIL Service Strategy to Design defined to enable transition and Operate.
- Proven experience of driving operational excellence in an operational environment internally and across partner organisations
- The ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
- Understanding of marketing led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience.
- Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, ISO27001)
- Demonstrable understanding of Operational process and utilisation of OSS to achieve effective end to end Service Management Design.
- Relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Service Management
- Experience of Service Design in specific domain technologies technologies e.g. the management of Domain operational utilising appropriate OSS capabilities.
- Have an awareness and understanding of the Technology & Operations vision and strategy.
To apply for the Service Design & Readiness Consultant please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Transmission Designer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Personal Assistant
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Reporting & Information Developer
Location: South East England, England
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - HR Business Partner
Location: City of London, London