|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Service Delivery Manager (Mobile Telecoms) - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Service Delivery Manager (Mobile Telecoms) to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis. The role will involve working on a project with MVNO partners.
- Create and maintain strong operational relationships with the company's MVNO customers, internal business owners, managed service providers and other key stakeholders.
- Maintain a proactive approach to operational and service issues, ensuring KPIs and SLAs are met.
- Be an advocate for the customer in various forums including service reviews and user experience meetings.
- Management of operational issues by understanding impact, identifying solution options, liaising with technical architects, key suppliers, managed service partners and business owners.
- Develop initiatives to provide continual service improvement, process adherence and enhancement, plus driving efficiency of service.
- Producing reports and communications to provide insight on the key highlights, low-lights, issues and risks.
- Attendance and chair of the Monthly Operational Review meetings Ensuring operational stability when new Services are launched or updated by working with relevant Project Delivery Teams for the effective transition of new Services into Operations.
- Represent the customer perspective on internal decision making forums (CAB etc.)
- Work closely with the rest of the Service Delivery team to ensure that service capabilities are consistent and aligned to overall Service Management delivery strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven ability in a customer facing Service Delivery or Service Management role.
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role, with a track record of delivering services to defined service levels.
- Experience of working in an operational environment alongside other technical and operational teams.
- Demonstrable experience of performing an ITIL aligned Service Delivery Management role within an IT/Network operations.
- Knowledge of end user computing environments and the technologies within them.
- Building relationships and managing suppliers.
- Production of stakeholder documentation including monthly service level reports.
- Experience of identifying scope for improvement, process reviews and developing and implementing new processes.
- Commitment to service excellence and customer experience.
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager -IT- Applications -Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: €50000 - €60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Project Delivery Manager (Airport/Rail/Radio Upgrade/Tetra)
Location: Hounslow, London
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Change and Release Manager - Solihull - Permanent
Location: Solihull, West Midlands