Service Delivery Manager- Infrastructure. Dublin. 6 Months contract.
Service Delivery Manager required to work within IT and Infrastructure arm of Mobile telecoms company based in Dublin. This is a contract position (6 months). The successful SDM will be responsible for driving service excellence and stability on the IT & Infrastructure services provided for both internal and external customers.
- Management of IT infrastructure services
- Accountable for all aspects of service management.
- Ensure strong relationships are built and managed
- Monitor the overall level of service provided by Managed service partners
- Provide focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction
- Support budgetary management of IT Opex.
- Oncall 1 week in 3/4.
The successful applicant will be based in or around Dublin. Will be working in similar Service Delivery Manager delivering large infrastructure services .
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.