SERVICE ASSURANCE MANAGER:
Exciting permanent opportunity available with an established Telecoms organisation.
This role delivers an end to end view of service performance and customer experience across IT services. Delivered through the agreement of service levels with customers, ensuring compliance and communicating performance to key stakeholders (internal and external). The role will instigate, develop and implement Service Improvement activity in the event of underperformance or in line with changing business requirements.
- Proactively identify (with MSP)and deliver service improvement plans (SIPs) required to maintain or improve service levels
- Hold regular Service reviews with shareholders to demonstrate performance and review service risks and undertake customer satisfaction measurement and improvement
- Act as an escalation point for incidents where exceptional business impact is experienced to ensure appropriate resolution
- Maintain a service risk register to manage, mitigate and accept operational risks to service and deliver improvements to mitigate risk
- Be the custodian of live service, approve changes to assigned services to ensure impacts are understood and service performance is not negatively impacted
- MUST HAVE:
- Solid technical background and commercial awareness so that the Service Manager can participate in both technical and commercial discussions
- Relationship building skills and the ability to empathise with customers and their needs
- Ability to understand the Business Units requirements and drivers.
- Conduct meaningful discussions around how IT Services are meeting customer needs
- Is proficient in customer management techniques: The complete sequence of activities required to manage customers' expectations from understanding customer requirements to capturing and delivering a service
- Demonstrates a high level of presentational skills adapting to all levels of audience
- NICE TO HAVE:
- ITIL qualification (Manager's or Practitioner's Certificate) or other qualification / training demonstrating service delivery and service support competences or equivalent experience
- IT related Degree or similar qualification or equivalent experience
- Possesses sound organisational knowledge: The functional structure of businesses and other organisations for which services are provided; their mission, objectives, strategies and critical success factors
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Good relationship building and influencing skills
- Cost management and financial understanding
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.