SERVICE ASSURANCE ANALYST -SERVICE ASSURANCE ANALYST
Excellent opportunity for passionate IT enthusiast to develop a career in a fun, exciting and dynamic organisation. My client specialises in providing extensive IT solutions to private/public sector clients and are looking for talented individuals to become a key member of their Managed Services team and contribute to the company's on-going success.
The Service Assurance Analyst will need to draw on experience of working in a Service Assurance / Delivery environment using the ITIL framework as well as having a proven ability to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders, colleagues and customers to deliver high quality services.
You will be a key member of the Managed Services Team, using the latest technologies available to businesses. Your primary responsibility will be to provide procedural governance and service assurance for managed services customers.
The role will involve providing procedural assurance for all services:
* Major Incident Management - responsible for the procedural management of all Major Incidents to ensure prompt resolution, coordination of technical teams, structuring and tracking investigations to ensure accurate and timely communication updates to stakeholders and customers.
* Post incident reporting - production of high quality, clear, concise post incident reports for customers.
* Key ITIL process control - Incident, Problem and Change management
* Ticket husbandry - Jeopardy Management and "Long tail" reduction.
* Customer transition to Managed Service Operations - assurance of new customer introduction into service ensuring visibility and readiness is high across the group.
* Knowledge base maintenance to ensure accuracy and quality of the information available
* Process management / improvement - serve as an ITIL expert in the analysis / development of existing processes, procedures and methods to promote effective business and systems operations through standardisation, simplification and improvement.
* Continual Service Improvement - identify and directly manage or oversee improvements to process, service and the customer experience.
* Performance Reporting - specifically linked to ticket handling, SLA & KPI across the core processes.
The successful candidate will need to be a team player with strong analytical skills, a penchant for ITIL implementation and administrative tasks with a desire to work across all aspects of I.T. systems, infrastructure and processes.
The successful candidate will need to:
Be willing to get hands on with all aspects of support and setup of the infrastructure
Have excellent literacy and communication skills for customer notification, documentation and technical processes
Be someone who can bring new ideas and process to work more efficiently within the Managed Services Team
Have a solid understanding of core ITIL process and how they are utilised to support great customer service
TYPICAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
· Major Incident Handling experience
· Change Management, Problem Management
· Excellent customer focus skills
· Worked in a NOC/Service Desk arena (Ideally)
· Broad Microsoft Skills
· ITIL v3 Foundation
· IT, Telecommunication and/or Managed Service delivery experience
· Base Networking/Security Skills
· Microsoft Windows 7.
· Microsoft Office 2013 / 2010 / 2007 (particularly Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Experience of Microsoft Windows Networking technologies.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
*Due to the high number of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to all applicants.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rating Assurance Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
*SC Cleared Lead Service Architect.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Delivery Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
SC Cleared* Lead Strategy Service Architect (ITIL)
Location: London, England
IT Service Desk Member - Swords
Location: Dublin North, Dublin