Senior Trading Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
As a Senior Trading Manager you will manage the day to day trading category roadmap to maximise volumes and margin. You will have great people skills, and an ability to create and realise solutions through analysis and strategic planning while keeping the customer at the forefront of any decision.
- Analyses specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
Client & Customer Management (Internal)
- Supports small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships.
Data Collection & Analysis
- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
Work Scheduling / Allocation
- Assigns short-term work schedules to a team of subordinates in order to achieve expectations and follow established timelines.
- Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established strategic planning systems.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for significant aspects of a product, service or marketing area while working under the guidance of senior colleagues.
Leadership and Direction
- Delivers outcomes by managing others and working within established systems.
Financial Management & Control
- Delivers prescribed outcomes for a designated area of financial control by working within established systems.
Budgeting & Costing
- Takes responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for own area of the organisation and/or conducts complex analyses on budget progress in other areas while working within established systems.
- Uses clear verbal communications skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Provides technical guidance when required on analysing data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to communicate with others independently while providing guidance and training to others on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Provides technical guidance when required on developing the best possible commercial proposition that fulfills the needs of the client and the marketplace.
Customer and Market Analysis
- Conducts research and analyses data while providing technical guidance as needed in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
Data Collection and analysis
- Provides technical guidance when required on analysing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
Planning and Organising
- Provides technical guidance when required on planning, organising, prioritising and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Acts independently to apply comprehensive understanding of the business environment and objectives developing solutions while providing guidance and training to others.
Review and Reporting
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and skills and provides guidance and training to others on reviewing and creating relevant, lucid and effective reports.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please apply today or send your CV directly to Eva.Graf@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.