|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst|
|REF:||FJS - MTTESTSnr_1573577186|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior Test Analyst
Are you a Senior Test Analyst who combines strong testing skills with great communication? Are you a team player that is aware of emerging technologies and methodologies, prepared to learn and mentor new and junior staff? Our client a global IT Services company are looking to grow their team with committed people who will work together to deliver high assurance services and solutions for their customers in the UK and overseas.
Set the Scene
We are looking for self-motivated Senior Test Analysts to join our existing dynamic Test Practice. You will work closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects you are working on. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability
Core Skills Required - a mix of the below:
- Manual / Automated testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End Testing for Application, Infrastructure, Hardware and Regression
- Production of Test artefacts including but not limited to Test Plans, Manual Test Scripts, Test Reports, Defect Management and Reporting
- Execution of both Manual and Automated Test Scripts
- Requirements Management
- Clear understanding of multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required testing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at building strong working relationships with peers and colleagues
- ISTQB qualification at Foundation Level or above
Ideal Experience - a mix of the below:
- Demonstrable understanding of the Software Development and Testing Life Cycles
- Experience of all phases of testing, including but not limited to Integration, System, Regression, FAT, SAT, UAT, OAT
- Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable experience of scripting and running automated tests for Infrastructure and Applications
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager - Test Team
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
System/Full Stack Developer - DevOps/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire