MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and MBNL is jointly owned by EE and Three, two of the UK's leading and most innovative mobile operators. Since established in 2007 as the industry's first network-sharing joint venture, MBNL has been providing best-in-class mobile infrastructure services to EE and Three for serving their tens of millions of customers in the UK. Working at MBNL means being part of a team where you feel connected, valued and supported.
MBNL are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to support them in driving structural engineering competence of telecom infrastructures sites.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Creation of structural design scope and feasibility reports for use by Designers and PC's
- Understand MBNL and Shareholder requirements and translate these into concise briefs for use by MBNL partners
- Be a strong advocate for Health and Safety and Quality. Work with the MBNL Design team to identify best practice for Health and Safety.
- Review proposals to consider that the structural design offered by Design suppliers meet the scope requirements, and should they not ensure there is a clearly documented rationale as to why the chosen solution has been selected
- Liaise with MBNL Design, Acquisition and Deployment teams.
- Work with MBNL partners and provide design feedback, resolve Design queries, and drive good practice throughout the supplier base.
- Review drawings on behalf of MBNL
- Ensuring the designs comply with MBNL technical documentation.
- Acting as Design interface between MBNL Structural Design and other MBNL departments and external suppliers.
What we are looking for:
- BEng (Hons) or MEng Structural Engineering (Level 6/7)
- Understanding of Building & Health & Safety Acts, including Building Regulations, British Standards/Eurocodes & Construction (Design & Management) 2015
- Current Driving Licence
- Computer literate for MS Word, MS Excel, Emails, MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret and author documentation to a good standard.
- Construction knowledge/experience from mainstream or Telecom's design consultancy/contractor
- Ability to run projects end-to-end, liaising with all stakeholders
- Design experience in general or telecoms infrastructure with an operator, MSP or Designer/PC.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Network IP Engineer - German speaking
Location: Hannover, Niedersachsen
IT Engineer - Mandarin speaking/Chinese
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Customer Relations Coordinator
Location: London, England
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Salary: pension, bonus
Azure Pass Developer
Location: London, England