|Job Title:||Senior Service Desk Engineer (3G, 4G, Core Network)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Service Desk Engineer (3G, 4G, Core Networks)
Senior Service Desk Engineer - A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen working for a leading company within the Mobile Telecoms industry, you will be responsible for supporting the Mobile Core Network components ensuring the client's mobile services are the best in the UK.
As Senior Service Desk Engineer you will be responsible for
- Ensuring service levels are maintained to the levels agreed by the customer
- Service Continuity Management, aim to manage risks that could seriously impact services, by reducing the risk from disaster events to an acceptable level and planning for the recovery of services
- Ensuring application systems are up and available for use according to the conditions of the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Continuous Service Improvement
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a service desk, within a mobile telecoms environment, with strong experience and a proven background in the areas listed above.
- Experience managing trouble tickets and Tier 1, 2 and 3 issues, within the mobile telecoms core network or transmission.
- Understand 3GPP standards and the differences in implementation between Huawei and Nokia for 2G, 3G and 4G.
- Experience with EPC(MME, UGW), GGSN, SGSN,PCRF,DNS. Gx &Gy AAA, OCS, Cisco ePDG, Gi services.
- Be familiar with IP Transport and data networks
- Be familiar with element managers and OSS tools - Netscout, Netcool, Smarts,Netact,u2000, NPM, Netrac, remedy, ALM, Plutora. Version 1.4 (13 June 2017)Owner: Performance CofE
- Work with the reference system ESN ITIL managers to deliver Configuration, Change, Release, Risk, Problem and Incident management processes in line with ITIL standards and 3GPP specs
- Work with the Release manager to support a 3GPP Release Management lifecycle including scheduling,coordinating and the management of releases in coordination with operations, design and delivery
- Support the Continuous Improvement process and discipline, ensuring priority to those that have a customer or commercial benefit
- Support the development of new and existing tools and systems roadmap development, identifying opportunities for further automation
- Ensure all ESN risk and issues are captured,managed and driven to closure within the Technology Risk Management Process
- You will be an excellent team player, comfortable collaborating with local and remote team members, internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be customer focused - setting high standards and driving good practice across the team.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.