|Job Title:||Senior Security Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Senior Security Operations Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month contract, to be based in Canary Wharf (4-days onsite / 1-day from home).
The successful candidate will join a customer Cyber Security Operations project. This is a key role to assist in securely enabling business operations and to constantly drive improvements to the Security Operations function. You'll be up to speed on the basics of cyber security operations, managing security incidents, investigating and working with suppliers to identify criticality and impacts of incidents.
Key roles & responsibilities:
· Delivering the day to day security operations service, delivering to the security architecture, frameworks, policies, processes and procedures, and providing support and administration to security applications and tools. Identifying improvements to the approach and associated collateral.
· Preventing Data Loss by monitoring alerts and escalating risks and issues where appropriate.
· Invoking and coordinating security incidents, reporting on actions and outcomes. Providing Silver Response in Business Continuity.
· Investigating and analysing all Security Events
· Monitoring and management of security requests and user access and privilege access, quality assuring delivery, record keeping and reporting.
· Managing the day to day relationship with 3rd party Security Operations suppliers, ensuring services provided and SLAs are adequately covered in contractual documentation.
* Substantial experience of leading a hybrid Security Operations function in an enterprise grade, fast paced information technology environment consisting of multiple security vendors, internal staff, contractors to deliver a single security function to the organisation
* Substantial experience of leading complex, business affecting security incidents which require balancing organisational availability requirements and risk management practices.
* Substantial knowledge and experience of Information Security principles, tools, processes and procedures
* Substantial expertise with real world Security Operations issues gained from working with the balance of business system availability and ongoing security.
* Substantial experience of working with an ISMS (Information Security Management Systems)
* Substantial experience in Security Operations Centre (SOC) / Security Incident Event Monitoring (SIEM) originated security alert investigations
* Substantial experience in use of security toolsets such as Egress, Qualys, Symantec, Skybox.
* Exceptional communication skills, with gravitas to interact closely with business based teams.
This is an urgent request; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk
Location: Bristol, England
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Lead Cloud Security Consultant (Azure)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Security Architect/Security Consultant - ICS/SCADA/Utilities/OT
Location: Warrington, Cheshire