Project People are recruiting on behalf of Audley Travel!
Senior Travel Sales Specialists - Witney or Shepherd's Bush
Day to day:
With your current UK travel sales experience and in-depth country specific knowledge you will quickly become the go-to source of knowledge within the team. Supporting managers by offering fares, sales & product help with more junior members within the team, you will exemplify the Audley 'One Team' value.
Audley create truly tailor-made itineraries that are personalised for each and every client. As a self-driven specialist, you will be able to organise your own work day, prioritising sales and customer service whilst being comfortable with a large volume of administration that comes with this 360 degree role where you will book and liaise with hotels, tour operators and airlines along with being the one point of contact for each of your clients. Using your exceptional customer service, keen eye for detail and extensive country & product knowledge, you'll curate bespoke itineraries which exceeds client expectations, motivating them to return as a client again and again.
- An accomplished & dynamic UK travel sales professional
- Proven success of hitting realistic yet challenging sales targets in the taylor made/bespoke global travel industry especially focussing on USA / Canada (we are also keen to see applicants with other desitanation knowledge outside of Europe)
- Extensive country knowledge of specific destination applying for
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills
- Team player
All specialists will have a 3 - 4 week familiarisation trip commencing at the end of their second week in the business. You'll have extensive classroom style training and ongoing opportunities to progress your career. We aim to get specialists on familiarisation trips every 18 months to extend their knowledge in their country of speciality along with offering in-house learning programmes.
A great added extra is that Audley Travel will top up your salary so you earn at least that which you earn in your current role, to allow time for building a fantastic new client base
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.