Senior Quality Assurance Manager - Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality and Assurance Manager to join our clients HSQE team in Reading. You will be responsible for ensuring that all programmes and projects meet the agreed quality management standards as set by the Board, in order to maintain (and continuously improve) performance.
* Responsible for owning and implementing strategies, systems, processes and capabilities required to manage Quality on behalf of the operators, including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
* Responsible for the maintenance, review and update of all quality management related documentation and communications.
* Responsible for working collaboratively with the operations eco system to establish and drive best Quality Management practice.
* Responsible for working directly with, and monitoring the performance of, the HSQE preferred supplier(s) in the field of Quality Management.
* To ensure all projects and programmes (new or existing) follow Quality Management policy, strategies, systems, processes and controls put in place.
* To ensure Quality is integral to, and proactively managed throughout, all phases of the project and operations lifecycle (including, inception, detailed design, testing, large scale deployment, operation, maintenance and removal.
* Responsible for the proactive management of Quality Management interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective actions, recovery plans and interventions required to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets that represent industry leading practice.
* Responsible for the in-depth investigation of quality management related failures or non-compliances.
* Responsible, in conjunction with the Commercial team, for the proactive management of preferred HSQE Supplier(s) to contracted time, cost, quality and performance.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
* In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
* Ability to manage multiple workstreams and deliver to time, quality and cost
* Experience of managing quality aspects of large scale deployment programmes, ideally in the Telco market
* An interest in external market factors and industry developments
* A proven track record of bringing the best practice in to an organisation and using this to drive improvements
* Conscientious, diligent and responsible
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.